Sunday, October 21, 2007

Pen Svundgaard's Senis

You want to know me more huh? Well here you go. I removed some questions because this was too long. Like me! Ha ha ha ha!

1. Are you taller than your best friend?
My best friend is Frank Vascellaro's Penis, so no.

2. Do you have a favorite type of pen?
I like those pens where you dip your ink in the bottle. I like dipping.

3. Look at your planner for November 10, what are you doing?
Well Sven will probably be working but we might go downtown for drinks after that.

4. What color are your toenails usually
Oh dear! I do not have toenails. That would look really wierd on my shaft.

5. What was the last thing you highlighted?
My length.

6. What color are the curtains in your bedroom?
I don't have curtains, but my carpet is the same color as Sven's drapes.

7. What color are your car seats?
I do not have a car.

8. Have you ever had a black and white cat?
Black and white pussy? I will get back to you on that.

9. What is the last thing you put a stamp on?
Oh! I mushroom stamped someone's forehead last week. I am very goofy!

10. Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
No but I know a lot of cowboys.

11. Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?
I had to pay hush money to the person I mushroom stamped.

12. Who is the last baby that you held?
Baby Ruth.

13. Can you spell well?
I try but sometimes I mess up.

14. Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?
Oh I do not have teeth but I would imagine it would burn in my urethra.

15. What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?
I do not have a license and never had a car.

16. Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators?
I do not follow sports much.

17. Last time you went to Six Flags?
Six what? Oh FLAGS! Ha ha ha. I thought you said something else.

19. Closest thing to you that is yellow?
I should not be telling you this but Sven hit one of his boys on the coffee table the other day. It is all swollen purple and yellow.

22. Closest framed picture to you?
I keep a framed picture of Jesus next to me.

25. How many emails do you get in your inbox daily (excluding spam)?
About 250.

26. Last time you received flowers?
Sven Sundgaard's Penis never gets flowers. :-(

28. Do you play air guitar?
No but I have been known to head bang to some hair metal.

30. Do you take anything in your coffee?
Cream! Lots and lots of cream! So much cream!

32. What is/was your high school's mascot?
Harvey the Red Rocket.

34. Last time you used hand sanitizer?
Ooh it stings me. Owy.

35. Would you like to learn to play the drums?
I already know how. I bang away all day in here!

38. Last thing you read in the newspaper?
Oh I read my news online. Newspapers get ink all over me.

41. Have you ever worn a crown?
Oh my gosh! How did you know. Ha ha. Sven bought a crown for me and puts it on me every morening when he wakes up.

44. Are you ticklish?
Yes I invite you to tickle me anytime but I might throw up on you!

46. Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut?
I prefer cream filled eclairs. Long ones.

49. Do you have a black dog?
Is that some sort of sex thing?

50. Do you like sluts?
Boy do I!

51. Are you an aunt or uncle?
I'm an uncle to two bouncing testicles.

52. Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?
Me. Just the one eye.

53. Last time you saw a semi truck?
Every time I look in the mirror.

No comments: