Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I haven't forgotten you Duluth!

Our friends from Duluth, do not think Sven and I have forgotten you. I have such fond memories of long runs that Sven would take up there. The cool breeze off the lake cutting through tight running shorts to keep me from getting all sweaty and wrinkly. Beers at Fitger's. The icy urinals at Black Woods. If you timed it just right you could sometimes catch a cool breeze off the urinal ice too.

Speaking of running, one time Sven went for a run when it was about 50 degrees. We had gone about 3 miles when the wind kicked up. The temperature dropped 15 degrees in just a few minutes. Sven was very excited about this phenomenon but I was not happy. I retracted as far as I could to keep warm but it just was not enough. That was a very long run back. I felt bad because Sven had to pee but I refused to come out until I had warmed up. He almost wet his spandex.

One of these days I will have to tell you about all of my favorite hiding places in Duluth!

4 comments:

FEZ BEAR said...

Question: Who wins in a fist fight between Ken Barlow and Sven Sundgaard?

Sven Sundgaard's Penis said...

That is a very good question. Ken and Sven are both in very good shape. So the answer is everybody wins. I can tell you that I would beat Barlow's penis without popping so much as a vein.

Sornie said...

I see a penis fight on the horizon and I think Barlow would totally win it.

Anonymous said...

Sven posted a picture on Kare 11 of himself and Sister Sonja on the shoreline of Chicago.
Sonja has a hand neatly tucked in a pocket with as much as every knuckle showing.
Sven on the other hand, has you, his penis, tucked away pretty much 'up' for the occasion, but you are looking SOUTH.
Could it be that you are a 'downy'?
Meaning that when youare at your upmost attention you are able to look at Sven's toes.