Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lunch with Paul Douglas' Penis

I had lunch with Paul Douglas' Penis at Brit's Pub the other day. Even though Paul and Sven work at different stations we penises need to stick together. We talked about starting a support group for penises of local television personalities. I guess support group makes it sounds like we need help but it would be a nice way for us to get together every month and talk about always having just a couple of thin layers of cloth between us and television stardom.


A lot of people wonder what we do to pass the time while our guys are on the news. We cannot do loud things like play Yahtzee or eat Grape Nuts so we have to find quiet ways to be entertained. Sometimes I read, write poems, meditate, or make molds of myself with Play-Doh. Also now that Sven bought me an iphone I can send emails and blog while I am in there waiting for him to finish. That is also good because I can surf the internet while Sven is working on his computer. Don't tell her but while Belinda Jensen was on maternity leave I used her computer a lot. She was probably mad to come back and find cracker crumbs and hair all over her keyboard. Sorry Bel.

No comments: