Monday, October 15, 2007

More about me, Sven Sundgaard's Penis

Get to know me a little better. The questions that really help you to know me. Have fun.
If you could live in any other place, where & why?I've always fancied being Alec Baldwin's penis for just a day. I'll bet that guy gets himself into some interesting situations.
What animal best represents you & why?Oh, definitely a sea monkey. Because I like the ocean and monkeys are funny. I'm very funny.
What is the craziest thing you ever did?One winter day when it was really cold in the house, I curled up so tight that Sven couldn't pee! Boy, he was mad. Oh dear. He probably won't like me telling that story.
If you could meet anyone, who would it be & why?I would like to meet Rainbow Brite. She spreads a lot of happiness, just like me. (you didn't say they had to be real!)
If you could go back in time & live in any decade, which would it be & why?I'd live in the 20's when penises were uncut, rough, and tumble.
If you could have any superpower what would it be?Laser eye. Pyoo pyoo pyoo!!!
Whos is your ultimate celebrity crush?I'll never tell!
What color best represents you?Lavendar. Definitely Lavendar. I like how it smells, and it's a nice color to look at.
What would your life's theme song be?The theme from Who's The Boss?
Who would you cast to play you in a movie?Well, I've been told that I look like Adrien Brody's penis, but to be honest, I'd rather be played by Terrence Howard's penis. I know. Silly, isn't it?
What celebrity best represents your vision of fashion?I can tell you who it is NOT, and that would be Britney Spears.
What would your life movie be called?"All Up In There: The Thousandth Push-up"
What is the greatest music video of all time?Fergie, London Bridge
If you could star in any t.v. show, which one would it be?BJ and the Bear
What vehicle best represents you?I'm lean and sleak like a Ferarri Testa Rossa
If you could bring back 1 famous person from the dead for a day, who & why?Ew! That's gross. Yucky poo!
If you became president, what would you do first?I would let anyone love anyone they wanted. Then I'd spit all over the oval office. Hee hee!
If you got one tattoo, what would it be?No. Friggin'. Way. No way, no how am I getting a tattoo! Needles and penises do not mix.
If you were on MTV's Made, what would you ask to be?A vagina. Just for like an hour. Just to see what it's like.
Who do you think is the hottest athlete?Oh, I won't say, but they're very atheletic and very good at what they do (his name is Sven S.) ;-)
Who do you think is the hottest actor/actress?Really, these questions are so superficial.
Who do you think is the hottest musician/singer/rapper?No!
Who do you think is the hottest t.v. reality star?No!
What sport best represents you & why?The marathon! I'm all about going the distance, baby!
What is your most missed memory of childhood?I miss my foreskin.
What is your greatest accomplishment?Oh my! Once again, I don't think Sven would approve of me telling these stories! But there was more than four people in the room. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.