Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hey, everyone!

Gosh! I've never had a blog before. I'm not really sure what to write about so I'm going to use Sven's bio as a template. Is that cheating?

When I was young, I wanted to be: Big and hard...er... I mean strong.

Favorite story you ever worked on: I think you're getting me confused with Sven. His first story was the snowstorm of January 2004 in Duluth; 27 inches of snow in one storm. I'm pretty impressive, but that's a lot of inches to look up to.

Favorite movie: "Hard Ball"

Who's your idol? Peter North

Favorite vacation spot: Oh, I might get in trouble with Sven if I tell you that. Tee hee!

Your inspiration: Al Roker's penis.

Favorite CD/Album: King Missile is my fave band, but I can't pick one album.

Favorite subject in school: Sex Education.

Favorite sport to watch: Log rolling.

Why do you like your job: Dude, are you kidding me? I'm a penis! This is friggin' sweet!

I hope you feel closer to me now that you know a little more about me. Stay tuned for more. I love you all!

No comments: